Missouri Angus Association is excited to be managing four sales this spring. Click on the sale catalogs below to view the lots:
- Missouri Angus Breeders’ Futurity: Sunday, February 24, 2019 – 11:00 a.m. – Columbia, MO
- Heart of the Ozarks Angus Association Spring Sale: Saturday, March 9, 2019 – 12:30 p.m. – West Plains, MO
- Briarwood Angus Farms Sale: Sunday, March 17, 2019 – 1:00 p.m. – Butler, MO
- Four States Angus Association Sale: Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 12:30 p.m. – Springfield, MO
Stay tuned for updates on these four spring 2019 sales! Mark your calendar for these two fall sales we will be managing as well:
- Second Annual Gleonda-Garton Legacy of Performance Sale: Monday, October 7, 2019 – 12:00 p.m. – Miller, MO
- Heart of the Ozarks Angus Association Fall Sale: Saturday, October 19, 2019 – 12:30 p.m. – West Plains, MO
Missouri Angus Association managed the Heart of the Ozarks Angus Association Fall Sale on October 20, 2018. The sale results can be viewed here. The Heart of the Ozarks Sale Order and Supplement Sheet can be found by clicking on the link. Click on the sale book cover below for their sale book or find more details on their website at: www.heartoftheozarksangus.com/
Missouri Angus Association managed four sales in the Spring of 2018. Check out the sale books below.
To request sale books, please email Julie Conover at Julie@missouriangus.org. If you have questions about our Sale Management options, please reach out to Julie as well.