Missouri Angus Applications & Forms
2023 Missouri Angus Association Ladies of Autumn Sale Documents
- 2023 Ladies of Autumn Consignment Form – Deadline: August 14, 2023
- 2023 Ladies Of Autumn Sale Rules – Updated 4.24.2023
- 2023 Ladies of Autumn Directory Ad
2024 Missouri Angus Breeders’ Futurity Sale Documents
- 2024 MO Angus Futurity Consignment Form – Deadline: December 16, 2023
- 2024 MO Angus Futurity Directory Ad
- 2023 Breeders’ Futurity Policy and Rules – Updated 11.1.2022
Award Applications presented at Futurity
- 2023 Missouri Junior Angus Foundation Scholarship Application – Deadline: January 5, 2023
- Commercial Producer of the Year Award – Deadline: January 15, 2024
Please note, beginning in 2022, Royalty will now be crowned in February at Futurity Weekend instead of in June at Preview Show.
- Missouri Angus Queen Application – Deadline: February 1, 2023
- Missouri Angus Princess Application – Deadline: February 1, 2023
- Missouri Angus Ambassador Application – Deadline: February 1, 2023
- Beginning in 2023, the Missouri Angus Ambassador will become an attendance-based award with $100 earned for each event successfully completed. Up to $600 can be earned for assistance with the following events: Missouri Angus Preview; Missouri State Fair; Missouri Cattle Industry Convention; and Missouri Angus Breeders’ Futurity.
- Missouri Angus Association Membership Application
- Missouri Junior Angus Membership Application
- Missouri Angus Auxiliary Membership Application
2023 Missouri Angus Preview Show
The Missouri Angus Preview Show was held Sunday, June 11th in Sedalia, MO in conjunction with the Missouri Cattlemen’s Association (MCA) All- Breeds Junior Show. The Open Show began with the National Junior Angus Show Showmanship Selection class at 8:30 am and continues with the Heifer, Jackpot Heifer, Bull, Steer and Jackpot Steer Divisions. This show is open to any Missouri Angus Association members.
The Missouri Junior Angus Preview Show was held Saturday, June 10 and conducted by MCA and offers a Cow/Calf, Bred-and-Owned Heifer, Owned Heifer, Bred-and-Owned Bull, and Steer Show. Check-in for both shows will take place on Friday, June 9 in the MFA Arena.
New in 2023, there is the opportunity to submit your entries online. Additional information can be found below:
- 2023 Preview Show Schedule
- 2023 Junior Show Early Entry Form
- 2023 Missouri Angus Open Preview Show and Jackpot Show Entry Form
- Please note, you can pay your open show entries via the MCA entry form. Jackpot entries must be submitted separately.
- Vision Board Sample
- Missouri Angus Top 10 Best Practices for Regional Association Consignment Sales
- Consign healthy, sound structured, functional cattle.
- Have accurate data available on each lot consigned.
- Cattle should be in excellent condition.
- Consignors need to be positive and accept some responsibility for marketing the sale.
- Identify your customers and market to them.
- Pictures in sale book can add value.
- Poor pictures are worse than no pictures.
- Sale books need to be out in a timely manner.
- Know what type and how many cattle are desired by buyers in your marketplace.
- Social activities can strengthen your Association.